Saturday 7 February 2015

The BIG day has arrived!


The BIG day has arrived people!!!

 FUNK TRUNK VINTAGE GOES LIVE AT 12 TODAY!

After working on my beloved Funk Trunk Vintage for just under a year, I personally cannot believe today has arrived! Saying I have been a mixture of emotions over the past week is an understatement! Excited & jumping around one minute, crying the next from sleep deprivation, then running around like a mad woman with my mac under one arm, with measuring tapes & unknown amounts of clothes under the other!                      But now...today...at 12pm....it will HOPEFULLY be all worth it! 




Sooo on the website you will be able to purchase womenswear & menswear vintage clothing from ranging from the late 1950s to the Early 90's! With style suggestions and every item described thoroughly, you will hopefully find your perfect pre-loved item <3 

I will be posting a Blog either weekly/fortnightly to you wonderful people, there is a link to my blog on my website so it is easy to get to. Sorry I haven't posed in a while, I have been crazy buys! But now, I am ALL YOURS! If you ever need to get in touch with me, about a Funk Trunk item or about a query about the business, there is a contact page on the website, or you can contact me through any of our social media sites!




I must keep this short & sweet as I still have stuff to do! Please check out my website, I have worked so hard on it! My blood, sweat & tears are truly intertwined with this business.

 I hope you like the website & you LOVEEE the whole Funk Trunk Experience!

See you on the FUNK side!! 

www.funktrunkvintage.co.uk

Love

Mary J Lush
xoxo
Owner of Funk Trunk Vintage






No comments:

Post a Comment